EMPLOYMENT 3RD PREFERENCE (EB3)
Subcategory 3 (EB3): Unskilled Worker
REQUIREMENT 2. You offered job requires less than two years of training or experience.
REQUIREMENT 3. You meet the offered job requirements.
Is a job offer in the U.S. required? - Yes.
Is Labor Certification required? - Yes.
Is Prevailing Wage Determination required? - Yes.
Is proficiency in English required? - No.
Is a minimum education required? - No.
Is a minimum or maximum age required? - No.
Is an Affidavit of Support required? - No.
Is a proof of funds to start life in the U.S. required? - No.
Can your family members get green cards as derivative beneficiaries? - Yes.
1. Authoritative sources directly relevant to this category (in general-to-specific order):
- U.S. DOS Guidance: Employment-Based Immigrant Visas
- U.S. DOS Guidance: Employment Third Preference (E3): Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
- Employment-Based Immigration: Third Preference EB-3
- U.S. DOS: 502.4. Employment-based IV Classifications
- 8 CFR 204.5
- AFM 22.2